I'm not gonna pretend... I'd rather be licking on a bowl of Betty Crocker brownie batter, but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do. So we trashed the kitchen all in the name of Christmas cookies! Between the mess and keeping everyone focused on the task at hand, I was soon ready for a hot bath, some Calgon, and a glass or two of wine. So cheers to making memories, sharing traditions, and being festive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You go Momma! The cookies look yummy! Emily
Impressive! :) You even wore a black shirt....did it end up with white flour all over it? Check out my blog for pics of Dina's new baby girl!!
Make those memories and enjoy every minute of it. Ella and Jackson will always remember how special it was when Mom let them trash the kitchen! Your Mom
mmm...did you spread that icing yourself?
Post a Comment