Thanks to the Tragers, I got to go to the Nascar race Sunday. Actually, Jason was invited, but perks are involved when you're husband is busy traveling! The gambler in me put $20 on #9, Kasey Kahn, but no luck there. Regardless, I had a great time and have a renewed appreciation for the stamina those drivers have. Jack was a little jealous, but all feelings were put to ease when I surprised him with a miniature M&M car. Thank you Amy and Chad for the fun day!




1 comment:
Hi Beth-
I had no idea you had a blog. I am so excited... a new friend to "stalk". I am going to add you to my "list" on my blog. I looked through the whole thing. Jackson & Ella are beautiful!!! I especially love your header picture. I miss talking to you all the time.
Susan
Post a Comment