Friday, November 28, 2008

Fall in Florida

Jason had to work a day in Deerfield Beach, so I tagged along and we made a long weekend of it.  It was the first time we had been there without kids in a long time (pre-Jackson).  I think it's safe to say that kids will keep you out of trouble in south Florida.  Regardless, we had a great time and are thankful for our friends there who always welcome us into their homes.

Dinner with Don and Judy... always a fantastic time and wonderful food!

We tried to lay out on the beach a few times, but a cool front blew in and the skin was not getting any tanner.

Hard Rock Hotel... need I say more?  We went with Giuseppe and his girlfriend to watch her salsa dance (I say "watch" because these people were way too good for us to join).  But on the way out, we came across a band playing some great 80's tunes and good ol' rock & roll.  So we decided to show salsa dancer how we roll.  This is the part where the kids might have kept us out of trouble!

Brunch at my favorite little beach dive: The Dune Deck Cafe.  

No comments: