To:
Staying on this boat along the Amazon
And will get to visit Machu Picchu
More to come later! Please pray for God's work to be done on this trip. J is very excited (and a little nervous) and we sincerely thank each person who made it possible for him to go. You are a blessing!
Did I mention that he is scared of snakes????





4 comments:
Looks like the same boat on the movie "Anaconda!" Good luck with that! We'll be praying for you Jason. Trey and I are wearing the prayer bracelets you gave us until you come home!
He is going to be SO glad you mentioned the "snake phobia"! hahaha!
Well we will be praying for his safety and that God will work through him. And we will pray for you to have strength while he is gone.
I am so glad you posted these pictures! I have been praying and it's neat to have a visual.
Post a Comment