Friday, July 4, 2008

SYTYCD!

I don't get to say this often, but I am bored. So, I've picked out some of my favorite dancers from the all-time best show in America (oh, and happy 4th, by the way!). In no particular order, here they are:

Chelsie
Joshua
Katee
Mark
Will

I also like Kerrington and Twitch (oh, and the Gev & Courtney team), but ran out of picture space, and I love these guys a little more. I hate to agree so much with the judges, but then again, that's why this show is so great... they know a lot about dance. Of course, Mary's laugh is annoying and so is the fact that she will always repeat what Nigel says, but I'd like to keep my place on that panel too if I were her! This is by far the toughest season yet... tons of talent and not many weeds.
I'm sure my obsession with SYTYCD annoys the general public about as much as Mary with her laugh, but geez! Even my grandfather is hooked on the show... IT IS IN MY BLOOD! So Papaw ~ this post is for you!


3 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE Chelsie and Joshua!

Natalie said...

Beth, I watched SYTYCD for the first time last night and I LOVED it! So naturally I consulted your website to compare your faves with mine. I love Joshua and Katee and the map team. I love the name Kherrington, but she is not my favorite dancer. Ok, so we'll talk soon. =)

The Gecks said...

Natalie - what is the map team? I hate to not know something about my favorite show.
Also, I was thinking that you could name your next daughter Kerrington (with a C, of course)... because I know you want another baby!!!!! Yes, let's converse.