Up through lunch, all was well: mom and kids happy... except for the all-too-often "let's go" from Jack each time we stopped at an animal... which led me to the repetitive "Hold on, this is Ella's first real trip to the zoo and she wants to see the animals". Since when do these huge, perfectly created animals get to be boring???
And then we hit nap time.... Here is the "No I will NOT stand next to the scary rhino for you to take my picture" pose.
And here we have the "Everything here is disgusting" (latest heavily-used word) pose because Mommy threw the rest of my Goldfish away when I tried to steal Ella's Goldfish. Then when I got caught, I squeezed her bag to crush the remaining Goldfish.... and it is all Mommy's fault!
Oh, and people are staring as I take a picture of this glorious occasion.
Won't walk, won't ride, won't talk... what else is a mom to do, but take a picture?
Well, at least the cheetah, that has always hid from us in the past, came out for a little photo op. Next year, I'm taking me, myself, and I to the zoo!



2 comments:
Classic. This allows the rest of us a big sigh of relief. Glad that it is not just our kid. Did all this happen before or after I called....sorry to interupt. Ha.
Should have called. Sydney and I would have joined you so that Jackson and I could bicker back and forth to one-another! He loves me, and he hates me!
Post a Comment