Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dirty Memory!


The picture is totally unrelated to the post, because an appropriate picture would have been totally inappropriate!  
So some may remember a post from July 4th weekend where we attended a cousin's wedding.  At the reception, Ella Kate fell in love with the one and only Ice Ice Baby song and dance.  She spent the following week singing "Hice Hice Bebe" from time to time, and then never mentioned it again.
Some 3 months later (today), I was changing a very poopy diaper.  She loves to look at her poo and comment whether it is a big poop or baby poop (please don't judge People!).  She argued with me that it was a baby poop... and I testify that it was not.  But I gave up my stance with laughter when she blurted out, "Ice Ice Baby Poop".  Who can argue with that?  

1 comment:

Shana said...

That's our girl! (Even if she does only speak about me in the third person.)