Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mini Jason

 
It's scary how much your kids are watching!  Today Jason was cleaning out his closet with Jackson helping (They LOVE to do projects, make lists, and organize stuff).  Jack came out to show me a box full of stuff that Daddy had given him for his "office".  "Well, you better go set up shop", I said.  He asked for some Dart cups (Jason works for Dart Container Corp.) and went on his way.  I gave him a few minutes and then walked in to check out his new office.  The nightstand had been converted into a desk and a fold up cushion was his chair.  Everything was out for easy access (a thing that Jason does that drives me crazy... It must be put away!).  And there he was, on the phone talking to Phil (Jason's boss), and asking me to shut the door, because he was having a conference call.  "Oh no, my dear boy, this is picture material.... I'll be right back!"  In which he replies, "Hey Mom, put me on your blog."   Done deal.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the request to be put on the blog!

Kapka Family said...

I need to place an order please....