Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Got Nuthin'!

Nap time.  I've got a ga-jilli0n things and projects to pursue, but feel like I should blog, just because it's been a while.  But like I said, I got nuthin!  Here is the low down on my nuthin:
  • Jason is out of town again.... a good reason to stay up late cleaning, but I really don't feel like cleaning.
  • It is a flippin gorgeous day!  We went to the park and will probably do the daily "bike walk" later, but I just want to give a little Hallelujah!
  • I took a class at Wolf Camera last week, so I've quit the "automatic" setting on my new camera.  And now my pictures are horrible.... go figure.  I'll try another class, buy the video, and then I give up and go back to auto.
  • Our niece, Sloan, turned 1 last weekend.  I ordered her the Little Tykes Police Patrol Car, because her Daddy (J's bro) is a cop.  Of course it didn't get delivered on time and we've already been to Austin and back for the party.  5 seconds ago, the UPS gal just dropped a huge Little Tykes box on my porch.... GREAT!
  • I started a new bible study: For Women Only.  Geez,  I didn't know she (the author) was going to throw me under the bus every time I open the booklet!  I should make Jason read For Men Only, and then at least, we will both feel bad.
  • I've noticed that all my blogging peeps are slacking a little.  Is is Facebook?  Are you guys busy or have nothing to blog about?  I'm glad I'm not alone.
  • A friend bought me agave nectar from Central Market to make the perfect Blue Mesa margaritas.  But they are top shelf, and I don't just whip out the top shelf stuff for any occasion.  So I'm thinking about a reason to make top shelf margaritas... suggestions?
  • Jason told me last night that we may be going to Florida for a short visit in November.  Perfect!  It's not that I don't want to play on the beach, but I thought I had about 6 months to be flabby and white.  Now I gotta whip out the Jane Fonda.  Maybe I can find swim suits deeply discounted somewhere?!?
  • Last Friday, while doing the daily walk through Walmart, my phone pooped.  It was working, but the screen went black, now obviously no good to me.  So now I have the $15 Go Phone special.... until my darling hub surprises me with a little somethin' that starts with an i.  
Because I consider it a sin to blog without at least one picture, here is what I've got from last night's "bike walk"...

Ella Kate is like my friend Missy.  All her babies and favorites must go on the walk, so no one will be left out.  

The clouds were building and we heard boom booms (or "moo moos" - Ella).  So big brother was comforting her... before he looked at us and said, "We better get outa here right away!"  And there is that silly helmet again.  I suppose I should be thankful that he wants to wear it.  Like my blurry pic?

3 comments:

Megan Lacefield said...

I have camara-itis! I need a new camera SOON or I think I'm going to die and miss capturing every important moment in my kids lives...well, a little dramatic...what kind of camera did you get? Trying to figure out what I'm gonna get for my next camera.

Also, how in the world do you do those cute little flowers instead of bullets???

Shana said...

OK, so we blog alike, too....big surprise.

I have so many suggestions on husband being gone, facebook, but mostly those "top shelf" margaritas. I'll save it for tomorrow night.

Loves ya!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome to use my maternity swimsuit and Jergens Natural Glow lotion! Drop off those "top Shelf" ingredients at our house. We'll make margaritas while you're in Florida.