Thursday, May 1, 2008

Don't Forget the Hubs!

It's no lie - Jason doesn't even compete when it comes to face time on this blog. Sooooo, we will give him a little since he got to go to his second Dallas Stars playoff game Wednesday evening. There's no proof that he actually took the picture, but somehow it ended up on my camera, so I'll take his word this time. The boy can't watch a game on t.v. without doing the 'I Wanna Go' jig, so I guess he deserves a little brag fest. Three cheers for J!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth! Great blog, and I love all the pics! I never even knew you had one until Mom told me a few days ago. I'm glad Jason got to go to a Stars playoff game. We went to Game 4 of the first round and hope to return for Round 3 if they can win tonight.