Monday, May 12, 2008

Lizard!

Liz is one of my last close friends to enter Mommy hood. I went to Houston this past weekend to host her shower with my Aggie Zeta 'sistas', Margaret and Nicole. Saturday night was Mom's Night Out...


shower pic

Jen, Liz, Nic, Me, Marge
BTW, Lizard is having a baby girl. She is the skinniest pregnant person I've ever seen (and hated!)

Mexican food of course!

Random I know, but I was driving through College Station and pulled up next to the Freebirds peace van at a stoplight.... How could I not take a picture of THAT?

Glory Days...

circa 1998

circa 1997
(what does circa mean anyway???)

I love these girls! We always pick up right where we left off... I could have sworn I was in College Station again, getting ready in Marge & Nic's apartment bathroom for our weekly Thursday-night outing to Ninfa's and Carney's (and then to McDonald's or Taco Cabana for a late night munch!) Don't think I had all the wrinkles and cellulite in 1997, but a good margarita will make you forget all about the mom bod!

No comments: