Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Love for MaMaw!

My fun, adorable, tennis-playing, fashionable, poker-champion, traveling, Diet Pepsi-drinking, Cowboys fan, sewing-diva, chocolate-loving, camping trip coordinator grandmother went to Heaven Tuesday afternoon, just two hours after I saw her. She was 77 and had been battling cancer and Alzheimer's for a while.
Tuesday was cloudy and rainy and I had not seen the sun all day. After crying on my drive home from Irving, Jack woke up in the back seat and I told him that she had died. He asked me where she was and I told him (and suddenly realized) that she was meeting Jesus right now. No lie, at that very second, the sun came out for about 2-3 minutes, and we decided that she was flashing her brights at us from above! Thanks for sharing all your purses and go go boots with me MaMaw!
Tribute


2 comments:

Shana said...

OK, so I can't stop thinking about you guys right now; it's 1:30. I am in prayer about this.

Love you Beth!

Megan Lacefield said...

Hey Beth, praying for you and your family!

Megan