Can you say "girl's weekend"? Because I just had the ultimate one! Amy, Emily, Shana, and I went down to San Antonio to see Beth Moore at Living Proof Live. She spoke a message of God's inheritance... which, along with the music, was faaaan-tastic! Of course we were going to take advantage of our time away and do all the things that mom's don't get to do often. We shopped in San Marcos (without complainers), wined and dined (without whiners), and spent all of Saturday afternoon at the spa (with NO schedules to follow). The husbands moaned a little, but managed to keep the houses from burning down, which was all we cared about!
Lunch at Paesano's
Oh Yea!
Dinner at Rita's
Happy birthday Emily dear... we had a great time celebrating it!
Ok, Amy swore that she saw this in a magazine as the latest trend...
...and Shana believed it. Yes, she did leave the room like that. And yes, she did get some attention for it!
4 comments:
Looks like fun. Love the new look. You know that the tight roll has now made it back into the fashion world....Katie Holmes was spotted with the tight roll and then Sunday, a girl at church was sporting the look......what!?!?
Be very careful ladies. Not just anyone can pull this off! AND, I did get a semi-marriage proposal that night....
AND the town drunk liked your look, so I'd say it's a very hip way to roll!
I think I would have peed my pants if I would have been there!!!!
Post a Comment