Beautification

It's been a while folks. Because of what probably looked like child neglect, we finally made it to the Hair Saloon today. We've been trying to do the shaggy thing on Jack, but his hair is so darn thick. Ella was supposed to get a trim, but she moved at the last minute and caused the lady to mess up and have to take more off.... 4 inches all together! Several pounds lighter, the Geck kids are feelin' alright!
4 comments:
We did the hair salon today too and I'M SICK! John has been giving me grief about Sam's hair being too long. I told him I would get it trimmed before his birthday and he huffed and puffed about it needing more than a "trim". So, I took Sam today and told the girl that my husband, "wants it more than trimmed." We now have a shaggy "surfer" look, instead of the long "Rockstar" look (Okay, NO! it wasn't Ryder long!), but I loved it. And would you believe I came home and hubby sheepishly says, "Oh, I just meant it needed to be cut to be out of his eyes." I really could make him sleep outside tonight!
Awwwmmmm (in my best Chase tone), I hope Jenny doesn't read your blog........
I didn't think the Geck kids had enough hair in the first place!
You have some good lookin' kiddos!
Post a Comment