Would love to chat, but we're in our favorite city in the Lone Star State. Yes, they house the longhorns (and no, I will not capitalize that!), but we'll forgive them.... this place rocks! The hills, the restaurants, the lakes, the shops, the trails, the weirdos... ahhh Austin! If only we could stay full time!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Headed For the Hills!
Would love to chat, but we're in our favorite city in the Lone Star State. Yes, they house the longhorns (and no, I will not capitalize that!), but we'll forgive them.... this place rocks! The hills, the restaurants, the lakes, the shops, the trails, the weirdos... ahhh Austin! If only we could stay full time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Austin, how I love thee. So wish I was there too. Play and eat enough for the both of us.
Oh, just get home already!
Post a Comment