Jason just got back from Canada for an annual global sales meeting. I don't think it's exactly cool that he gets to travel all over the place without me, but I did think these pictures were cool enough to give him some more face time on the blog. (Should it make me feel better when he says that he wishes I were there with him and hopefully we can go together someday? Do I dare believe all of the hype?) Anyways, here is the hubs, on the zip lines, soaring across Canada. This is as big as I can get them, so sorry if they're not impressive to you. I'm gonna hang on to the hype and believe that I will be posting pics of me on the zip lines.... someday soon.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Cool Pix
Jason just got back from Canada for an annual global sales meeting. I don't think it's exactly cool that he gets to travel all over the place without me, but I did think these pictures were cool enough to give him some more face time on the blog. (Should it make me feel better when he says that he wishes I were there with him and hopefully we can go together someday? Do I dare believe all of the hype?) Anyways, here is the hubs, on the zip lines, soaring across Canada. This is as big as I can get them, so sorry if they're not impressive to you. I'm gonna hang on to the hype and believe that I will be posting pics of me on the zip lines.... someday soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow! Maybe we should start up a global KDO meeting if that is what goes on.....or we could just safe it for our summer los vaq global meetings! =)
Post a Comment