Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Scars

Don't be alarmed, but the holiday weekend brought permanent change to the man of the house.  He's been planning it for a while, but I was somewhat doubtful that he would really do it... I'm actually more the type.  I was wrong!  Conservative Jason got tatted up with his buddy from Florida, Giuseppe.  They've been designing their crosses since May, only to have the tattoo artist change them up with his own flair... I guess that's what makes him an "artist".    

Don't let the smile fool you.

Here are the blood-tinged products.  Jason up top and Giuseppe below.

And don't think that Little Geck was gonna be left out...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh!! Jason is brave!

Shana said...

"Ticket straight to heaven,"...Jake is still right there with 'em! :)

Kapka Family said...

It looks amazing! Yall are such misfits! I can't believe I even associate with you!