Sunday, September 7, 2008

1st Day of Preschool 2008

You'll never know the bartering I did with Jackson to get him to wear a shirt that would match Ella's outfit.  It wasn't my proudest mom moment, but at least I got a cute pic!  

The day went well for Jack.  He's actually quite scholarly.  Ella Kate cried when I dropped her off and then again at nap time.  Of course she acted like she had NEVER SLEPT ON A NAP MAT.  I know you blog readers would defend me to the end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth! Hi How are you? Suzanne told me about your blog (she has one too for the twins) and I am so excited to find you! Please email and let me know how you are and where you live etc. Do you still talk to Amy Winger / Cody? I can't tell you how good it was to see your face!! My email address is: ericatate@sbcglobal.net. Email me, sista! Erica