Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Oh yeah!  She's mine!  My awesome hubby surprised with me with the beauty a little before my birthday (actually I busted him and he was forced to hand it over). 
She's with me all over the house and we are forming a really tight friendship.  I take care of her and she takes care of me.  I think we are going to be BFF's for a long time!   Next pursuit:  her sister... the iPhone!  And then I will officially be a Mac Mommy!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday... I meant to leave you bday wishes on facebook. I am jealous of your new friend. Hope the rest of your bday is as fantastic!

Kapka Family said...

I want to iphone too!! Next year when it is old news, and I can afford it, I will be the lame one all excited to finally have one!!!!

Sara Blackburn White said...

You blog seriously makes me laugh everytime I read it. Do you keep your family rolled over at all times? Yeah congrats on the new computer!! And you deserve to treat yourself to the iphone! Josh won one and handed it over to me;) I have loved it every since. Its the only way we are able to eat dinner at rest.'s these days. It plays movies, games etc. instant toddler entertainment- so tell Jason that;)
Keep up the good work!
p.s. I agree I think Jack and Ella would make a precious couple one day;) Your Jackson is adorable too!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know you have climbed way up the "cool-o-meter" with the 10,000 Maniacs on here!! They ROCK!!!